Video | Chicago in 60 seconds
I just returned from a great trip to see my buddy Tyler in Chicago. We had a great time and I wanted to make a short little video that described the trip in 60 seconds.
It’s kind of a pain to carry around this camera all the time, so a lot of what we did I couldn’t capture, but I hope you enjoy watching what we did do. What you see was mainly captured with my Canon 7D.
For anyone traveling to Chicago I would recommend doing a couple of the things we did:
- Check out Millenium Park (where ‘the bean’ is) and the Art Institute right next to it
- Head over to the Hancock Building to the top floor for a cocktail as the sun sets on the city
- See the Blue Man Group
- Go to the Wiener Circle for a late night hot dog and some verbal abuse (this place was featured in an episode of This American Life)
- Explore the city – there are random pieces of Picasso and other art throughout the city
- Take a run beside the lake
- Go visit some Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in Oak Park
- Eat a Giordanos pizza