I’ve been in Vancouver for about a week now (earlier I blogged about my move here). I took a timelapse while I made the cross country drive. I thought I might as well since I’m driving that far.
VFS is a great school so far. Each one of my instructors has worked on major films and all my classmates are talented and friendly. I have 30-36 hours of instruction per week not including assignments. It is a very intense program that lives up to it’s motto: Results Matter.
If I make anything cool I may post it here, but for now, it’s back to work . . .
See the timelapse video below:
- Miles driven: ~2,700
- Photos taken: ~8,600
- Photo taken every: 15 seconds
- Avg. Canon 7D battery usage: 1.25/per day
- 10 seconds of this video = one hour of driving
- Average mpg (Honda Fit): 18-28
- Strongest headwind encountered driving: 60 mph (that’s why I got 18mpg)
- Frequency my dog farted in the back seat: 1-3 times per hour
- Flat tires: 0
- Times stuck in snow: 0